FREE Virtual Workshop: For Couples With Neurodiverse Kids
How To Take Your Relationship From Surviving to Thriving...
So You Can Stick Together Through The Hard Times &Enjoy MORE Of The Good Times!
Discover How You Can Rekindle &
Rebuild Your Relationship to Withstand
The Challenges Your Neurodiverse Kids Bring...
Emotional Baggage Healer
Mindset Transformation Specialist
IN THIS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Learn from Rach Wilson, a Relationship Coach that has been divorced but currently married to her soul mate since 2003, and is a mother to 4, 2 who are autistic, non-verbal and have additional special needs plus multiple challenges...
- Uncover where some of the cracks are in your relationship and learn what you need to do to fix them so you can stay together happily.
- You will receive a communications template so you can resolve conflict faster, easier and more peacefully.
- Learn a self-awareness strategy to reveal your own baggage and patterns that are destructive to your relationship so you know what to work on.
- Learn a self-healing process to start clearing your stuff/baggage to dissolve what’s causing your triggers and escalating in the first place.
- Learn a potent rebuilding and bonding strategy to start coming back together and get on the same page.
- You'll walk away with a Relationship Transformation Plan as a roadmap to a rock-solid, divine feeling relationship. Your version of a “happily ever after”.
DATE: Saturday 5th November
TIME: 9:30am (Brisbane, Australia Time)
DURATION: 1.5 Hours plus extra question time for those who want to stay for that.
WHERE: Zoom - A link will be sent to you upon confirmed registration.
It will be recorded and sent to those who've registered if you can't attend live.